ASICS GEL-COURSE ACE
- Available To Order Estimated Ship Date: 1/13/2023
- Buy Now
The GEL-COURSE ACE golf shoe provides improved traction and cushioning for the fairway while offering a low-profile, yet sophisticated design. Additionally, the sockliner features a solution dye that uses less water and inks for a more sustainable manufacturing approach. This technology is complemented with GEL technology in the heel and a FLYTEFOAM technology application in the midsole to supply lightweight comfort and ample cushioning. Excellent for increasing stability, this shoe incorporates a supportive midfoot paneling and an internal molded heel counter. At the same time, the outsole is constructed with a spiked pattern to boost traction throughout the course. With an ORTHOLITE insole that provides additional cushioning and ventilation, the GEL-COURSE ACE golf shoe equips you with the tools to assist you in nailing powerful drives down the fairway and sinking putts
- Lightweight Frame Work and Flexibility – Air mesh provides flexibility during the swing and while walking the golf course. ASICS FlyteFoam provides lightweight shock absorption and plenty of durability for golf.
- Water Resistant Upper – Flexible mesh provides a comfortable fit with a water resistant lining.
- Supportive Fit – Features an air mesh at vamp and the integrated quarter panel to offer a supportive fit. Internal molded heel counter secures optimal foot support, while additional ankle padding helps ensure a custom fit that adapts to every move.
- Golf Specific Tooling – The FG traction sole pattern places spikes exactly where they need to be for stability during the golf swing and traction while walking the course. Rearfoot GEL cushioning reduces impact and increases shock absorption while toe and lateral rubber wraps help to maintain stability through the golf swing.